By using this site, you signify your assent to this disclaimer. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please do not use the site! The information in this web site is presented for the educational and free exchange of ideas in relation to health and wellness only. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of your GP. In the event that you use the information for your own health, you are prescribing for yourself which is your choice and right and for which the author of this site assumes no responsibility.
Terms of Service
We strive to provide valuable and empowering services and therapies. This is what you can expect when booking and using this website:
- Fees & Outcomes:
- Individual results cannot be guaranteed.
- You, the client, need to be committed to your own transformation.
- You are responsible for your own health and wellbeing.
- You must take all the advice, steps and measures recommended to obtain the best result.
- Fees are non-refundable post-treatment and are payable in advance to confirm your booking time.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations:
- Your appointment request will be processed as soon as we can and will be on hold until we receive your payment. Holds are not to exceed 72 hours; after that, your booked date/time will be released.
- You may request an appointment to take place within 120 days from the booking time. When rescheduling appointments, the new appointment date must take place within 120 days of the rescheduling date. We may apply restrictions to multiple rescheduling of the same appointment to reduce abuse.
- If you wish you reschedule, please contact us as soon as possible. Reschedule requests received within 48 hours of your original appointment may not be possible and may result in forfeiting any amount paid. If you contact us at least 48 hours before your original appointment, you will not incur in any additional costs.
- Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to your original appointment and will incur in a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellation requests received within 48 hours of said appointment will forfeit all amounts paid.
- Any refunds will be issued using the same payment method with which the original appointment was paid.
- While we do our best to have an online booking system with an accurate schedule, we cannot guarantee appointment times based solely on availability displayed online. We will contact you as soon as we can if your appointment cannot be fulfilled as booked.
- We reserve the right to refuse an appointment, change time, location, and duration of any appointment, though unlikely. Pre-paid appointments that are refused will be refunded.
- Service and treatment prices may change at any time. We will honor the prices of pre-paid sessions and classes with a confirmed appointment. If we determine there was an error in our published prices which may have resulted in you under- or over-paying for an appointment, we will contact you to rectify.
- Medical concerns:
- We cannot treat patients who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, epilepsy or psychosis.
- You are responsible for your own health and well being and accept all outcomes of the treatment as your own responsibility.
- You must declare all medicines being taken on your intake form. DO NOT make any alterations to your prescribed medicine without discussing with your GP beforehand
We take your privacy seriously. All of the information you share with us, via this website or in person, will be treated confidentially and not shared with anyone.
All client data is kept strictly confidential.
If you are an EU citizen and wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) , please email with details of your request.
What data do we collect and keep and why do we need it?
- When you book online you will be asked for your name, email and phone number. This is to make sure we know who you are and know how to contact you to coordinate and discuss your appointment. We may contact you via phone call, text message (SMS), and/or email message.
- Your email will be added to our mailing list to deliver marketing and event communications. You can request not to be added or simply opt out when you receive our messages. You can also contact us anytime to be removed or change your information.
- Either during online booking or later we will also ask you your age and other personal information for the purpose of providing the treatment you are seeking from us.
- Similarly we may collect next of kin/GP details: If we were worried that you were at risk then we may need to contact your next of kin or GP, if we can. we will let you know when/if we are going to do this.
- Session notes. We keep brief anonymised notes of our session(s).
- You may be asked for your address and payment information; this is used only to process payment of your session and nothing else. Your payment information is not received by us directly but by a payment processors, which means we never see, have access to, or store your credit card or bank information.
Will we share your data and if we do, who will we share it with and for what purpose?
- We will not sell your data or use it for unethical reasons. We will not disclose your personal information to anybody without your consent. Likewise, anything we learn from you during our sessions, be it in person or remote, will be kept under strict confidentiality.
- We may have to share your information if our notes are subpoenaed by court, if you or anyone you tell me about is at harm or risk of harm we may have to pass this information on. We also have regular Supervision where we talk about our work but it is discussed anonymously.
How will your data be stored? How long will your data be stored and how will we dispose of it?
- Information in our possession is mainly stored as hard copy in a locked filing cabinet. Immediately after the work is finished, we transfer the data with your initials to a password protected computer. Your phone number(s) may be kept in our business mobile phone with your first name and last initial. Only we will access your information.
- We will keep our session notes with your initials for 2 years after our last session/contact, with the purpose of being able to reconnect and restart your sessions without difficulty. At that time we will shred any document with your personal information, as well as delete any information stored in our computer and phone systems. We may keep anonymized notes and testimonials for an unspecified period unless you request that we delete them.
What else should you know about this website?
- If we set up analytics via Google Analytics, the data will only be used to understand who visits our site and what pages are being visited.
- We welcome your feedback! Please use the contact form in the Contact Us page to let us know how we can improve our service and our website. You can use the contact form or any of the contact methods listed in that page to get in touch with us about or invoke your rights.
- The information, techniques, methods, recommendations, and services provided by Erika Behringer are not intended to substitute the diagnosis and care by a qualified physician / GP.
- We do our best to keep our computer systems and website up to date and safe, but like everybody else, we may be subject to hacking or cyber attack. While doing so online is more efficient, if you feel more comfortable, we will accept your bookings via email and phone call and use alternate methods of payment.